Secure Tax Document Processing & Printing Services
The trouble with tax season is having to remember the ever changing nuances required by the IRS and the extra hours your company has to invest in additional personnel costs – only to have to repeat the process next year. We have the perfect solution!
Outsourcing saves you hours of administrative legwork, cuts the costs associated with traditional filing while effortlessly maintaining IRS compliance. Our processing service is safe, secure and reliable. Simply provide a file with your employee and/or recipient information, and we print, mail and e-file from our SOC-certified facilities. We do the work so you can focus on other matters — and save money in the process!
Our Service Bureau team is always available to provide you with the personal and professional assistance you deserve. Our team is backed by experienced, in-house tax compliance professionals and certified personnel. These qualifications, combined with our strict adherence to regulatory and compliance standards, makes our tax form processing the most reliable and secure resource for your business.
We offer two solutions:
SELF-SERVICE HOSTED SOLUTION
This service is ideal for a small number of forms (300 or less). You can either key or upload your information using our specifically designed Excel templates. After you submit your forms to us, we print and mail to employees, e-file with the IRS and provide you electronic copies. Learn more about Self Service E-File
COMPLETE OUTSOURCING SOLUTIONS
If you need to process more than 300 tax forms, you may be interested in handing off this task to our qualified staff. Contracting these services is more efficient, affordable and secure than doing it yourself. We import your information into our systems, print and mail recipient copies and e-file with the IRS. We also provide you electronic copies.
- E-file 1099, W-2 and ACA Forms to IRS/SSA – Simply upload your data and we’ll verify the information and provide reports/proofs before e-filing with the appropriate agencies
- State Filing – ACA state filing for NJ, CA, DC and RI plus W-2 and 1099 CF/SF filing and Direct-to-State filing for many states
- Print & Mail Forms to Recipients – When you choose this option, all forms are printed on 14”, 28# pressure-seal paper for added security
- PDF Images for Archival – Obtain your PDF copies, if necessary (Note: We maintain copies for four years for your convenience)
- Bulk Mail Delivery (deadline to submit files is Jan. 17) – We can drop ship recipient copies to a single location for you to distribute or hand-deliver yourself
- SSN Masking on Recipient Documents – Mask the first 5 digits of a recipient’s TIN (SSN or EIN) for greater security
- Data Conversion/Technical Support – Can’t get your data into the template? Let us save you time by formatting the data into the correct fields – from multiple files, if necessary
- CASS/NCOA Address Validation (available April-Dec) – Want to ensure your forms reach their intended destination? In the off-season, we provide Coding Accuracy Support System (CASS)/National Change of Address (NCOA) address verification through the U.S. Postal Service
- TIN Matching (available April-Dec) – Avoid time-consuming and potentially expensive B Notices with our bulk TIN matching service to verify TIN/name combination
WHAT FORMS ARE YOU INTERESTED IN?Contact Us